A spinoff of Larua for Ghost for the Hugo static site generator.
Currently in heavy development. Things to do include:
- Adding tags/categories
- Adding related posts
- Probably more i'm missing but need to check ;)
- Step 1: Install Hugo
- Step 2: Download repo
Site config in config.toml
- Update 'baseUrl' to your website URL
- Update 'title' to your website name/title
- Update 'languagecode' to reflect your language (see languages you can use)
- Update the included menu items to your own by using the given formatting
- Customize your header and logo within config.toml. Replace the included files or enter a url for your own images.
- Customize the background pattern (bgpattern) by using your own
- Set your own avatar image via either URL or replace the included file.
- Set your avatar bio
Execute the hugo command to create a static html 'public' folder, or use a build tool to do this for you.